ARP Wave Therapy, or Accelerated Recovery Performance Wave Therapy, is a type of therapy that utilizes electrical stimulation to aid in the recovery and rehabilitation of muscles. The ARP Wave system is designed to identify the origin of soft tissue problems and treat conditions that may cause pain and reduce function.
At Fitness Genome, we utilize ARP Wave therapy to help people from all walks of life recover from injury – from those experiencing chronic pain to elite athletes looking to improve their performance and get back on the field.
How Does ARP Wave Therapy Work?
The ARP Wave system is used to scan the body for areas where there is abnormal electrical activity, indicating underlying issues. Once identified, it delivers targets electrical stimulation to the areas to help muscles contract in a way that promotes healing, reduces pain, and restores function. This stimulation is paired with specific rehabilitative exercises to increase strength and flexibility. ARP Wave therapy is prove to be effective in:
- Pain Reduction: Effective in reducing different types of pain, including acute, chronic, and post-surgical pain.
- Injury Recovery: Used to speed up the recovery process from various injuries, helping athletes and individuals return to activity sooner.
- Muscle Strengthening and Conditioning: Enhances muscle performance, which can be beneficial not only for injury recovery but also for athletic training and performance enhancement.
- Flexibility and Range of Motion: Can improve flexibility and increase the range of motion by addressing the neurological basis of muscle stiffness and restriction.
What Conditions Can Be Treated With ARP Wave Therapy?
ARP Wave Therapy is designed to treat a variety of conditions, particularly those related to muscle pain, injuries, and certain chronic conditions. This includes:
- Musculoskeletal Injuries such asuch as sprains, strains, and tears in muscles, ligaments, and tendons.
- Post-Surgical Recovery, especially surgical procedures related to the musculoskeletal system.
- Chronic Pain Conditions including back pain, neck pain, arthritis, fibromyalgia, and other chronic pain syndromes.
- Neurological Conditions that affect muscle function and mobility.
- Joint Issues like knee pain, shoulder pain, elbow pain, and other joint-related problems by addressing the underlying muscle imbalances and dysfunctions.
- Tendonitis and Tendinopathy or any conditions characterized by tendon inflammation or degeneration, such as tennis elbow, golfer’s elbow, Achilles tendonitis, and patellar tendonitis.
- Scar Tissue and Adhesions can be broken down, improving flexibility and reducing pain.
Although not a condition, ARP Wave Therapy is incredibly effect in improve muscle responsiveness, strength, and recovery in athletes, potentially enhancing performance and reducing the risk of injury.
ARP Wave Therapy is particularly noted for its effectiveness in not just treating the symptoms but also targeting the neurological origins of pain and dysfunction, leading to potentially faster and more sustainable recovery outcomes. plan.
Book an ARP Wave Session Today
If you are dealing with chronic or acute pain, are looking to improve flexibility, or facing neurological conditions that affect muscle function, ARP Wave treatments may help improve your condition. Call or stop by Fitness Genome today to book a MAP session and get started.